Sword Mage half elf from my dungeons and dragons party. He’s probably thinking about how much he hates Drow or some shit.
"The Vexed Tarrasque"
This is my take on the Tarrasque, one of the most fiersome creatures of the Dungeons & Dragons universe.
Deities And Demigods - Advanced Dungeons and Dragons (1980)
Art by Erol Otus
Free preview of my Darkfast Dungeons Kickstarter https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/758595332/darkfast-dungeons
Download the free skirmish game! The final game will be so much bigger with 6 character cards, 26 monsters and lots of dungeon tiles and even fold flat walls at the $15 level.
Don’t touch the Enigma
Illithid Mind Flayer Statuette
This strangely cute little guy promises that he’ll always love you for your brains!
Your sweet, juicy brains.
Inspired by the Illithid/Mind Flayers from Dungeons & Dragons, he stands 3½” tall and 2½” at the widest part of his base.
In contrary to my sci-fi background sound post I’m now here to fill your medieval fantasy needs. Perfect for the fantasy writer or artist, and of course for dorks like me that likes to pretend I’m in some fantasy world.
- RPG Campfire
- Dragon’s Lair
- Viking ship
- Farm sounds
- Medieval/fantasy battleground
- Tavern by the fireside
- Evening Bonfire
- Fantasy Orc Camp
- Tranquil Village
- Sleepy Hollow Woods /Horse riding
- Medieval market/festival
- Medieval Warfare
- RPG Ocean
- Town w/ Blacksmith
- In Battle
- D&D cave background
- Approaching an Orc Campfire
- Magician’s Temple
- Fantasy Sewer
- In The Courtyard of the King
- Medieval Port City Streets
- Mage’s study hall
- The Medieval Prison
- Tamriel by foot
- Ancient Forest Temple
- Ambient Medieval/Fantasy Town Sounds
- Medieval Tavern Ambience (with music)
- Medieval tavern, inn sound effect
- Ethmondyre Tavern Ambient
- Trademeet (Village, Town, City), Ambient
- Medieval city market sound effect
- Medieval city sound effect - night
- #3. Forest Night Time Sounds (Crickets, Frogs, Owls)
- Forest Road Walking steps
Feel free to request themes in my ask box.
While sleeping, orcs brought a chained bear up to our camp and set him loose. Really orcs? Really? Pig face jerks.
Luckily the druid convinced the bear to go back into the wild without killing anyone. Now the orcs are a little scared…