Attention all dnd fans. Stop what you are doing go watch the following movies
The gamers 2 dorkness rising
Make tumblr posts about it. There are like 3 posts about the movie on tumblr.
Something i thought of for Iron Kingdoms. It is a fast moving riding jack.
As Mike Mearls explained in Legends & Lore: The Basic Rules for Dungeons & Dragons is a PDF (over 100 pages, in fact) that covers the core of the game. It runs from levels 1 to 20 and covers the cleric, fighter, rogue, and wizard, presenting what we view as the essential subclass for each. It also provides the dwarf, elf, halfling, and human as race options; in addition, the rules contain 120 spells, 5 backgrounds, and character sheets.
But the best part? The Basic Rules is a free PDF. Anyone can download it from our website. We want to put D&D in as many hands as possible, and a free, digital file is the best way to do that.
$130+$30 shipping and handling
I’ve wanted to do one of these for a while but here we go. Using the modular 2.5 gaming system coined by DM Scotty, I’ll personally craft some lucky Tumblr user their very own set of modular dungeon tiles for your roleplaying needs! Here is a close-up of how some of the tiles look:
Not only will it be a set of re-usable tiles that can be used any way you want them to for future games, I’ll specifically build a dungeon floorplan for these tiles!
Okay so here are a few rules:
- You can enter by reblogging and liking this post. Follows are not necessary (but welcome!) Multiple reblogs welcome!
- Entries are valid until Midnight, June 28th 2014, New Zealand Time. At that point I’ll pick a winner at random and announce them on this original post.
- The prize is a custom-built modular tile series made out of double-corrugated cardboard painted to look like stone. It will be compatible with 28mm roleplaying miniatures. It’s made in the 2.5 gaming system with another thin layer of cardboard used to represent the walls of the rooms/corridors. I use a gridless gaming system personally but I will modify it to gridded JUST FOR YOU if that’s your play style, plus a proposed layout of how it should appear as a dungeon. There will be approximately 19 pieces in total - 4 rooms and 15 corridor pieces.
- All images used are referential only to show you how they look, the final design/colour palette for the dungeon is to be confirmed.
- For every 500 notes this gets I’ll make an extra dungeon feature. It could be a door or a trap or treasure pile or chest. I will choose what it will be but will consider any requests made of the winner.
- Competition is open internationally! I will pay for shipping and send immediately once crafting is finished (and I’ve taken some pictures!) You will need an address you are comfortable giving to some random internet dude as well, of course!
While sleeping, orcs brought a chained bear up to our camp and set him loose. Really orcs? Really? Pig face jerks.
Luckily the druid convinced the bear to go back into the wild without killing anyone. Now the orcs are a little scared…
Kassoon Encounter Builder
Donjon Random Generators
Rod Noddenberry’s Emporium of Noggling Details
4th ED Character Sheets
Looking to join a game? Game Night Now blog
Brilliant Gameologists (Forum)
Seventh Sanctum (Utilities)
Combat Manager (Pathfinder; What it says on the tin)
Pathfinder Treasure Generator
d20pfsrd (Pathfinder Community SRD)
Campaign Builder’s Guild (Forum)
Release dates for the Dungeons & Dragons Starter Set, Player’s Handbook, Monster Manual, Dungeon Master’s Guide, and various adventures unveiled.
Look at my pretty new dice! :D